Drone technology is maturing rapidly. New sensors and mapping techniques could provide much needed ultra-high resolution spatial data for informed decision-making, but…
- What sensors can provide the best solution?
- How should the data be processed?
- What are the benefits of multi/hyperspectral, thermal sensors, cameras and laser scanners?
- How can accurate 3D data be derived?
- What is the most suitable software?
- What accuracy can be achieved?
- How can raw sensor data be related to real-world measurements?
- What combination of drone airframes and sensors would best suit your application?
These and other questions require some knowledge in remote sensing and spatial sciences. This course offers a core module and application-focused sub-modules that will give you the foundational knowledge and practical skills you need to make the most of state-of-the-art drone technology.
Register your interest in the TerraLuma Drone Remote Sensing and Mapping Course and we will be in touch